måndag 16 maj 2011

Easter knitting



I had such a nice Easter Holiday! I seldom publish photos of friends or myself on the internet, but this time I'll make an exception. I'll share one with you. Knitting with friends is one of my favourite hobbies. Yes, I know I knit almost every free minute I have, but seldom with friends which is so much more fun. The weather was fine, the company was excellent! To the right, in action, Strikkoman is knitting her vendestrikkjakke. To the left there's me and my Big Butterfly shawl. All lined up in front of my office which dressed up with its Janus Face "Stickarboden" for the occasion (it's just a play with two Swedish words meaning "knit" and "carpenter's workshop").

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

i like it..såå mysigt.
Ebru

Maria sa...

Nu var det visst längesen jag var inom din blogg. Har läst ikapp nu. Vi ses imonn :-)