söndag 24 mars 2013

Embla's Disco Tunic

This is my daughter’s new disco tunic. The girls at my daughter’s school seem to prefer to dress in just a tank top and tights when they go to a party. I think It’s difficult to find a cute but not too grown up design of tank tops for kids. So here it is, well dressed but still cute. For years I have been inspired by the embroidered bed linen in the movie Mamma Mia. I have been thinking of how transfer this into a knitted item. I got this final idea af a tunic two weeks ago driving to Norway, I started last saturday and finished it today 24/3-2013. The embroidery yarn I used, used to be my (by long gone) grand mothers’. I need a model for this item to take better photos, but for now the too large doll has to be my mannequin. She loved it!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Härligt, härligt, härligt se det här!!!!

Systrarna Hjertén sa...

Wow, bra gjort! Snyggt!

/Frida

Unknown sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Unknown sa...

Saknar dina fina inlägg som den här men jag vet att Du är mycket upptagen med ditt nya, stora livsprojekt. Lycka till med allt. Kram.