söndag 20 februari 2011

Second Lingonberry Leaf shawl

This is my most recent creation. It was finished and blocked here at Grönolen Fjellgaard. We're on vacation in the beautiful Valdres, Norway. We keep returning to this place owned by our friend, the Grönolen Brothers (an excellent chef and an excellent host). It is our second home :-)
The vacation was almost cancelled because the car engine gave up in Årjäng. We had to take a recovery truck back home, change cars and pack it all over again into the old car. Do I have to say, my knitting collapsed too? It took three nights to repair the inner lace edging. We'll, here it is, finally. Valdres-blocked.





Second Lingonberry Leaf shawl is in progress. I chose to knit another one because I got a request for the pattern and it is easier to write while knitting. I just love to knit this shawl so I don't mind. Lovely yarn from Colourmart.com, 3/48nm CashMerino in two shades of purple.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

this is so georgous...Ebru

FadenStille sa...

What a beauty, please make the photos bigger, in the editor you have the possibillity litte, medium big....
I want to see more and more...
Anett

Knitritious sa...

Oh thank you very much!

Yeah, I know about sizing... but I guess I have to leave something for the buyers of the pattern :-) Try it! It's on Ravelry.
/B